Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tired today? Yes I was! Caught in the rain again. I just realized, I always get caught in the rain on every Saturday! 5 times in a row now. ok never mind.

After days and days of asking my mum if she will cook Crabs for us, she finally did. Got home from training and she asked if I was going out again. After me saying no, she said she will be cooking Crab for dinner. Oooh, delighted I was! Being the busybody me, I went to the kitchen to see whats smoking. Stood there were crabs and fried chicken drumsticks. Then I realised, there was once I told her, "ma, why not bring Newton Circus back home?". But sadly my parents didn't get any other seafood from Sheng Siong. Then I went to my dad and said "lets go get more stuff". And get more stuff we did. We rode down to Sheng Siong and brought back a bunch of other seafood species.

List:
Lala
More crabs
Sotong
Tiger Prawns
Sting Ray
Kang Kong
Shitake Mushrooms
Sea Snails (Siput Sedut)

Helped mum with the cooking. Felt really good in the kitchen with her. She thought me a few stuff. Im just being a filial son. Not! hahaha. The best of it was me cutting the tail of the snail's shell and the snails were doing the "mas selamat" trying to escape.

Had a huge dinner with the whole family. This is just one of the few times we get to sit down together as a whole family enjoying good food.

No comments: