Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thin Me

The body works in a weird way. Some may favour their needs some may not. Once I was 105 Kg. Then When I enlisted into National Service & being placed in the fat squad, I worked my way up to loose as much weight as i could in 13 weeks. It was then a very successful attempt. 22kg lost in total. But then in 4-10 weeks after that, i started gaining back. No, im not back to where i was but still, i gained 10kg in total today. I did some research i i found out that, when your body losses weight drastically within a short period of time, it gains back as quick or even quicker when you stop exercising or you start eating a normal diet instead of eating really really little when you tried loosing your weight. When this picture was taken, I had lost 22kg. It was the time that i was so proud of myself. But to bad, that body lasted with me for only a month. Have to start losing again.

No comments: