Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Liza

I just met a friend who ive not met in abit. Apparently ive known her since I was 13. WHOA! 7 bloody long years. We hanged @ downtown east & she blanja me dinner @ BK, OUH how nice of her since she knows im broke. Cmon man, pay day is not until the 12th. Hehe. Ouh Yea, and so we saw a bunch of mats and minahs (Minimats), and that got us started talking about how we 1st met. Check this out, our was 1st meeting was @ wait.... wait... YEAH.... ESCAPE THEME PARK!! muahahahaha. Of courrse you guys may think its lame, but think about it, i was 13 back then and she was 21 (8 years diff)... she knew how much i wanted to go there so there you go. Where we were this evening was the same place where we had fun 7 years ago. How cute rite?? And here I go flattering myself again.

No comments: