Sunday, May 25, 2008

Short Films

29th May 2008 will be the dateline for a short film competition in Singapore. If reader out there do not realise or did not read my whole blog or things around it, you may not realise that im a short film enthusiast. So I gathered the gang to discuss about this the other day and ended up not sleeping.*(damn it, the next day was Exercise NorthStar VI)* But all efforts came to no waste as we talked about a story, proposal, budget and more shit like that. Then I realised, thinking about a good story that has no flaws is hard. We agreed not to make anything like "Thruth Hurts", "Grandma", "Love In Kulai" or "Reincarnation". Short to say, nothing mono, melo or dark. I wanted to overcome all my critiques, and create something flawless. And looking @ the schedule of me and the gang, its hard to meet the dateline. Im looking foward to the next comp available. I hope this time round, everything will be completed and ready to be submited.

No comments: