Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rescue 995 - June Issue


June'e issue of scdf's Rescue 995 magazine is comming up soon. Since I went to EX Northstar VI a week ago for a coverage, I decided to use the shots I took to make the cover for the upcomming issue. This is actually the sample of how its going to look like. I heard from Sam that Mr. Lam saw this already and he is intrested to make it into the cover. Well, of course I would be happy as I would be getting 1 day off. But what im worried about is that this cover does not have any Civil Defence elements. And our commissioner might reject it. But putting all that aside, it is still a design I made. Use it or dont, its going into my portfolio. :)


FYI: The Chinook, the wave effect under the Chinook, the clouds and the Star Aquarius all came from different shots I took.

No comments: