Saturday, January 24, 2009

updates

1. Bought very good condition PSP Slim from friend for $150
2. Super sick right now. Fever, Flu and stuff like that
3. Went for my medical follow up regarding the 1cm growth on the side of my knee. - Have to go through operation tentatively to remove it.
4. Have not been cycling due to commitments and work. Hence the gain of weight.
5. Planning to buy a few stuff from IKEA next month for my "Room".
6. Pissed of with the asshole at home that does nothing, as my "Room" has not been done. Junk has not been removed and bed have not been shifted out from my old room. Older sister took over that room. Was suppose to be shared but she is so messy that I cant take it. She has the lights on till late that causes me to not sleep well at night as I sleep on the LOFT bed (light is directly on top of me). By the way, I dont really have a room now. I sleep at the corner of my living room near the balcon. Balcony was suppose to be converted into my room, but the asshole that does nothing at home lives to his name. Balcony is full of his junk and laundry. What the F. I go home every day to a messy area. I clean it up and my sister starts messing things around. Will never be happy until I move out of this shit hole that I have to call home.
7. Today is my 1 month with baby girl. You make this world a better place. You never fail to make me smile and irritate me all the time. No matter what I say about how you look at times, I love you the way you are. Dont bother about what others say about us, theya re just jelious that we are happy together. Thank you baby girl, for always putting up with my crap. *Pssst*- and also for always calling you short.

No comments: