Friday, January 30, 2009

This and That

Thanks to my older sis, Im hooked playing "Harvest Moon" on the psp. I play it at home, while going to work, at work and on the way back from work and at home & while going to work & ... yeah, it goes on and on. Once I played the game at night till I fell asleep, I only reallised when I woke up the next day thinking, "when in the world did I go to sleep? where is my psp? GOD!! NO!! MY CHICKEN!!"

Im beginning to miss many people in my life. Many have happier lives on their own, some are just to busy, and some, I guess has forgotten me. *Who are you? jay? jay mana? haikal? OUH jayliberator! ok bye! o.O"

I miss someone greatly now, a heated argument has lead our friendship down to the drain. Its been so long since we chat and shared our shit. Im happy that she smsed the other time, I called her up almost immediately. It surprised me. I was happy, but angry at the same time. I was so angry that my new year's resolution was to forget about her. My friends adviced me to do so. But now, it feels different. Being friends for 6 years and forgetting her just like that, not easy. Its up to us to build the friendship back, your call.

My feeling towards babygirl, grows greater each day. her exams are comming & my working shift is not helping. I love the time we spent at pasir ris park, the weather was on our side and the view was good. I cant stop disturbing you all the time. haha. pendek! We need to find other places to go besides Sengkang Compass Point and Ikea. But Ikea is fun, looking at innovative interior furnitures and telling each other what kinda design we like. But babygirl, I swear, if we do stay together, we are going to have 2 seperate rooms. Hahahahaha.


on my 1st off day and planning to just slack at home
no money = no outside life

No comments: