Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Room

I had my last straw of the lazy asshole who does nothing at home. I decided to just throw away the junk from the balcony onto one side and start arranging my stuff. Took me an hour or two and Vwala!!
I lay down on my newly position bed while playing my PSP and Ameerah enters-

Amee: Amee nak watch bambang play
Me: Watch lah!
Amee: Amee suka bilik bambang
Me: Haha, why?
Amee:Ada lampu, ada katil, ada taber, ada corputer.. macam tree house

notice the baby words she uses & she calls me bambang, not abang.

The small lil 5year old devil actualy finds that my new "room" in the balcony looks like a tree house. Where does she learn all this? haha, but I still have to agree a lil bit on that. Sadly, the size of this place, is a little to small. I dont have enough room for my clothes and stuff like that.

I deserve a break after that cleaning so I continued talking to my lil devil, I find her cute at a certain time a way over my head at some other time. She says the cutest thing and also does the most irritating, CRYING!

After snacking with her on Corntos that I bought earlier, I asked her to pass my phone

Me: abang belum call GF abang.
Amee: Corr lah!
Me: where's my phone? gi amik kan.
Amee: ni black, Amee tak shooker black
Me: huh? you call my gf black? *refering to the wallpaper on my hp
Amee: no, this one! *pointing @ the frame of the phone
Me: OuuuH!! why you dont like black?
Amee: Amee shooker pink, baru white, baru blue
Me: why not black?
Amee: BLACK MACAM TAIK!!

The lil devil was also refering to my other belongings that are black. Well MOST of my stuff are black, haha!

The lil devil LONG time ago

No comments: