Thursday, January 20, 2011

Melaka

It has been 4 days since my last day over at Jones the Grocer. Its been really nice just lazing around the house doing almost nothing. I have to tell you nothing is better than eating a meal and falling asleep 10 minutes after that. Its heaven i tell you.
So my lazing days are over, im getting bored. What do i do? Wait for invitation from friends. Now you see, unlike me, these people have jobs. So, its not very easy for them to find time to entertain me.
So in the middle of nowhere, my ex colleague msg-ed me, asking me to go melacca, i think she was just kidding. But i took it seriously. She is there currently to "renew" her visit pass here in sg. All alone, i offered her for me to come over. Know why im so nice? Coz its jay. Jay is nice like that.
Haha, nolah, jay is just bored.
So, here i am. In the bus. With no sleep. Waiting to enter jb.
Seriously, i have no bus ticket, have no idea of the bus schedule. Im just puting this on god's hand.

No comments: